Practical Environmental Law is a comprehensive, practical introduction to environmental law. This concise, well-written text focuses on a broad understanding of the sources of environmental law and offers students numerous practical exercises as well as concrete methods for researching the law.
Special features of this exciting new text:
- accessible, practical approach to environmental law
- first chapter offers a brief overview of legal research and how it specifically applies to environmental law
- Part One of the book discusses the implementation and sources of Environmental Law and Part Two covers specific statutes
- Chapter 6 offers unique coverage about conducting due diligence in real estate transactions, which is a compelling real-world concern of paralegals
- includes a large number of hands-on assignments and websites to engage students and teach them how to access additional information, as well as exercises designed to teach students how to access local and state laws
- boxed features on employment opportunities and ethical issues
- strong pedagogical features reinforce the material, including crossword puzzles, key terms, review questions, and practice exercises
- in-depth Instructor’s Manual with additional website references, answers to assignments and review questions, and a test bank
Be sure to review a complimentary copy of this text before you teach your next course in environmental law. After using Practical Environmental Law , your students will be able to “hit the ground running” in a law office or government agency.