Programme management is the coordinated organisation and implementation of a portfolio of projects and activities that help your business achieve its strategic objectives. Good programme management is the key to managing transformational change and, in todays business environment, the organisations that can transform themselves are more likely to succeed.
Managing Successful Programmes For Dummies is your plain-English guide to implementing and using the proven MSP method. It provides a structured framework that helps you coordinate your projects and achieve your goals. The book takes you through every step of programme management and inside youll find:
- Whats involved in a programme - and how it differs from a project!
- An overview of the structure of MSP
- Full explanations of MSP principles, governance themes and transformational flow
- Planning and making a business case for your programme
- The key roles and responsibilities in programme management
- The lifecycle of a programme - from conception to delivery
- Quality and risk management in your programme
- Working with stakeholders
- All about the MSP Qualifications